Old Station 20
The old station was officially retired from use in October 2018 when we moved into our new state-of-the-art station.
Our previous station, built in 1949, was located at 5419 Ebenezer Road in White Marsh. Located between the CSX railroad and Philadelphia Road, approximately 11,000 cars pass by it in a day in 2018. The station was remodeled in 1988, and demolished in November 2018.
The station became severely outdated and obsolete, facilitating the need for a new station.
The old station was two stories with a basement, and had a kitchen, day room, laundry facilities, showers, communal bunk room, training room, offices, watch room, training tower and storage facilities.